New Zealand operations
For nearly 80 years, Fulton Hogan has honed its skills as a supplier of contracting services to our customers in New Zealand. Along the way, our focus in this area has seen us grow from a small civil contracting business to a major supplier of construction materials, infrastructure maintenance and construction services to a broad range of business sectors.
Central to our contracting operations are three important features:
- Providing customers with the benefits of a vertically integrated business, delivering end-to-end contracting solutions that begin with our quarries supplying our asphalt plants and civil projects, all the way through to our asphalt plants and precast businesses delivering materials directly to our construction projects
- Ensuring exceptional levels of quality across our products and processes, through a combination of selecting the best services and products, and rigorously testing and developing these to ensure they operate at their full potential upon application
- Employing the best people in our offices and around our sites across New Zealand, who take pride in delivering the best results in all the projects they work on.
As a leading civil construction company, we are committed to meeting the ever changing needs and interests of our customers and the community, by:
- Understanding their needs and providing the best solutions to address these
- Ensuring we understand and respect our resources and our environment
- Talking to and working closely with our customers and their communities at all times.