Graduate Leadership Programme
APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED.
If you’ve arrived here, chances are you’re looking to kick-start your career. Well, you may be in luck. We’re looking for the best new grads to join our team, or as we like to say, our family. We’re all about the care factor at Fulton Hogan. We always do what’s best for our family and our environment. Read on below, and if you think that’s you, click here to apply for a place in our graduate leadership programme. You’ll get hands-on work experience across all aspects of our business to discover what role suits you best. We’ll help you tailor your career your way, so you can make a positive difference. How good is that?
Your road, your future.
We specialise in helping our communities operate safely, efficiently and sustainably by building and maintaining their transport and civil infrastructure. We have different Graduate Programmes in these four key areas:
- Gain experience in our full range of road maintenance solutions
- Our structured learning and development program provides a solid foundation for your career with Fulton Hogan
- Exposure to existing projects such as roads, bridges, rail, water & wastewater, airports and telecommunications
- Assist with tenders, working closely with the pre-contracts team to gain valuable experience
- Work on site, assisting the delivery of infrastructure projects from A$1m to A$1b
- Develop a well-rounded knowledge of commercial accounting through to corporate and management accounting
- Support through your Chartered Accountants of Australia program
- Receive a professional mentor
- Gain exposure to a range of accounting functions across different regions
- Gain experience working in the energy industry including electricity, gas and water
- Work to help improve the way these services are delivered to communities, and improve the quality of existing services with updated technology
When does the programme begin?
Our programme begins in February 2020 however they are opportunities for successful graduates to start earlier as required.
When do the applications open and close?
Applications open 4th March and close 7th April 2019.
Are there age restrictions?
If you’re a graduate, you’re welcome to apply whatever your age. However, please note that our programme is designed for graduates with little or no work experience.
I have a few questions, who can I speak to?
You can ask us any questions you like through our dedicated chat dialog box.
What level of qualification do I need?
Fulton Hogan is seeking graduates with a Bachelor’s degree or higher to partake in the programme.
Do I need to be an Australian resident to apply for the Graduate Programme?
To be eligible for our programmes, you must be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen or a Permanent Resident at the time of application.
Will late applications be accepted?
Applications cannot be accepted after the closing date listed for your preferred programs. It’s best to get your application in early.
How long is the Graduate Programme
The Fulton Hogan Graduate Programme runs for 18 months.
Can I apply again now if I was unsuccessful last year?
Yes. Our graduate programme is open to students who have completed their studies up to three years ago.
Is the Graduate Programme rotational?
While you’ll rotate through your chosen business unit, no two graduate journeys will be the same. Rotation is based upon project needs and you’ll have the option to see projects through to completion if you want to.