Graduate Leadership Programme
NEXT APPLICANT DATE 2020! APPLICATIONS OPENING SOON
In Australia we offer 18-month Graduate Programme in four key areas: Infrastructure, Construction, Finance and Utilities. Each give you an opportunity to get a full view of our business and the experience to help lead us into the future.
Our 18-month Australian Graduate Programme is a structured way to get the support and mentorship you need as you gain your professional qualifications. You’ll experience everything Fulton Hogan has to offer with the option to work across four key areas of our business.
Learning and living the Fulton Hogan values of respect, energy and effort, attitude and leadership is all we ask. It’s also another great way to set you up for a successful career.
Your road, your future.
We specialise in helping our communities operate safely, efficiently and sustainably by building and maintaining their transport and civil infrastructure. We have different Graduate Programmes in these four key areas:
- Gain experience in our full range of road maintenance solutions
- Our structured learning and development program provides a solid foundation for your career with Fulton Hogan
- Exposure to existing projects such as roads, bridges, rail, water & wastewater, airports and telecommunications
- Assist with tenders, working closely with the pre-contracts team to gain valuable experience
- Work on site, assisting the delivery of infrastructure projects from A$1m to A$1b
- Develop a well-rounded knowledge of commercial accounting through to corporate and management accounting
- Support through your Chartered Accountants of Australia program
- Receive a professional mentor
- Gain exposure to a range of accounting functions across different regions
- Gain experience working in the energy industry including electricity, gas and water
- Work to help improve the way these services are delivered to communities, and improve the quality of existing services with updated technology
When does the program begin?
Our programme begins in February 2020 however they are opportunities for successful graduates to start earlier as required.
When do the applications open and close?
Applications generally open around February/March and close in April 2019.
Are there age restrictions?
If you’re a graduate, you’re welcome to apply whatever your age. However, please note that our programme is designed for graduates with little or no work experience.
I have a few questions, who can I speak to?
You can ask us any questions you like through our dedicated chat dialog box.
What level of qualification do I need?
Fulton Hogan is seeking graduates with a Bachelor’s degree or higher to partake in the programme.
Do I need to be an Australian resident to apply for the Graduate Programme?
To be eligible for our programmes, you must be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen or a Permanent Resident at the time of application.
Will late applications be accepted?
Applications cannot be accepted after the closing date listed for your preferred programs. It’s best to get your application in early.
How long is the Graduate Programme
The Fulton Hogan Graduate Programme runs for 18 months.
Can I apply again now if I was unsuccessful last year?
Yes. Our graduate programme is open to students who have completed their studies up to three years ago.
Is the Graduate Programme rotational?
While you’ll rotate through your chosen business unit, no two graduate journeys will be the same. Rotation is based upon project needs and you’ll have the option to see projects through to completion if you want to.