Graduate Leadership Programme
APPLICATIONS OPEN 15 JULY 2020
Your road, your future
We specialise in helping our communities operate safely, efficiently and sustainably by building and maintaining their transport and civil infrastructure. We offer graduate programs in the following four areas.
- Gain experience in our full range of road maintenance solutions
- Our structured learning and development program provides a solid foundation for your career with Fulton Hogan
- Exposure to existing projects such as roads, bridges, rail, water & wastewater, airports and telecommunications
- Assist with tenders, working closely with the pre-contracts team to gain valuable experience
- Work on site, assisting the delivery of infrastructure projects from A$1m to A$1b
- Gain experience working in the energy industry including electricity, gas and water
- Work to help improve the way these services are delivered to communities, and improve the quality of existing services with updated technology
- Develop a well-rounded knowledge of commercial accounting through to corporate and management accounting
- Support through your Chartered Accountants of Australia program
- Receive a professional mentor
- Gain exposure to a range of accounting functions across different regions
When do the applications open and close?
Applications open 15th of July and close 15th August 2020.
When does the programme begin?
Our programme begins in February 2020 however there are opportunities for successful graduates to start earlier as required.
What level of qualification do I need?
Fulton Hogan is seeking graduates with a Bachelor’s degree or higher to partake in the programme.
Do I need to be an Australian resident to apply for the Graduate Programme?
To be eligible for our programmes, you must be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen or a Permanent Resident at the time of application.
How long is the Graduate Programme
The Fulton Hogan Graduate Programme runs for 18 months.
Can I apply again now if I was unsuccessful last year?
Yes. Our graduate programme is open to students who have completed their studies up to three years ago.
Is the Graduate Programme rotational?
While you’ll rotate through your chosen business unit, no two graduate journeys will be the same. Rotation is based upon project needs and you’ll have the option to see projects through to completion if you want to.
Will graduates be expected to relocate?
We expect our graduates to be agile and willing to relocate to take on opportunities across the country to progress their career development.
I have a few questions, who can I speak to?
Our graduate talent team can be reached on firstname.lastname@example.org.