Sustainable Development Goals
The United Nations Sustainable Development Goals are more than words on a page to us at Fulton Hogan. They reflect the needs of our people, and the communities they live in, from social, environmental and governance perspectives. Working together we can make a real difference to the world we live in, both for today and tomorrow.
Our enduring success relies on generating new and different ideas and perspective. At Fulton Hogan, we want our business to be representative of our people and their communities.
To us, diversity and inclusion means embracing variety in our workforce, valuing different perspectives, building a flexible organisation and respecting stakeholder diversity.
Good work can be achieved in many ways. We’re making great strides equipping our managers with the skills to lead an inclusive, flexible workplace.
Business sustainability is essential, both for us and our customers. As we evolve responsibly, we always look for smarter and better ways of doing things. It’s this attitude – and our willingness to roll our sleeves up and give anything a go – that has taken us from humble beginnings to progressive, proactive industry leaders, open to new ideas and new ways of doing things.
Our Annual Innovation Report highlights some of the top innovations delivered over the past 12 months. This is just a fraction of the ideas and innovations we’re currently working on.
Corporate Social Responsibility
We’re proud to play a part in making our communities better and we feel privileged that they allow us to do so. We invest heavily to encourage wellbeing, diversity, environment, education and innovation. This sees us:
- Employing graduates and young people within our communities
- Offering a range of scholarships or traineeships designed to champion engineering
- Building community partnerships through sponsorship of key initiatives with our people donating time, money and services to local causes
- Maximising social procurement opportunities to create positive social change
- Partnering with indigenous groups to ensure their involvement in our good work.