Sustainable development goals
What we do
The United Nations Sustainable Development Goals are more than words on a page to us at Fulton Hogan. They reflect the needs of our people, and the communities they live in, from social, environmental and governance perspectives. Working together we can make a real difference to the world we live in, both for today and tomorrow.
People have always been at the heart of everything we do. Our social goals have been developed to provide a safe and inclusive environment for everyone at Fulton Hogan. A place where diversity is encouraged and everyone is treated fairly.
To help make this a reality we:
- Invest in corporate social responsibility
- Promote health and wellbeing
- Build indigenous partnerships
- Encourage youth and female pathways into engineering
Read our Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP) here to learn more about what we are doing to engage with Aboriginal and Torres Straight Islanders.
Our people are passionate about the environment and helping ensure we leave it in the best possible condition for future generations.
As part of this we:
- Reuse, recycle, create and circulate
- Have a sustainable supply chain
- Install and use clean energy products such as solar panels and battery systems
- Reduce our greenhouse emissions
- Continually add to our green product range
For 85 years we’ve been a family business that strives to do the right thing.
We work to make a real difference, actively educating and investing in our people to help them understand what sustainability really means.
For the past three years, senior leaders have learnt practical ways to address key sustainability challenges as part of the Prince of Wales’ Business and Sustainability Programme through the University of Cambridge.