Civil Engineering Scholarship Programme
Applications open on 5 May and close on 19 May 2023
Fulton Hogan’s annual scholarships are for students studying civil engineering at a recognised tertiary institute in New Zealand.
Scholarship recipients receive
- Financial support towards tuition fees, as outlined below.
- Paid summer work within regions.
- Undergraduate work throughout the year, where appropriate.
- A permanent graduate position upon completion of studies.
|1st year pro
|50% of fees
|2nd year pro
|75% of fees
|3rd year pro
|100% of fees
Scholarship recipients spend their summer breaks taking on Intern roles working in different areas across the varied operations of Fulton Hogan, gaining valuable skills and experience to help kick-start their careers.
Once students complete their studies (degree or diploma), they will commence their careers with Fulton Hogan in our Engineering Graduate Programme.
Our professional development programmes are designed to give graduates industry-based knowledge, a range of opportunities and support from mentors so that they can progress their careers at Fulton Hogan. Check out this link to learn more about our Graduate Programme New Zealand Graduate Programme – Fulton Hogan
If you have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A New Zealand resident or citizen
- Studying civil engineering (degree or diploma) at a recognised tertiary institute in New Zealand
- Be at least starting their second year of study in 2024 (1st year pro)
- Good student, with solid grades
- Demonstrate Fulton Hogan values and behaviours!
- Have a passion for contracting.
- Be able to pass our standard pre-employment checks