NEXT APPLICANT DATE 2020! APPLICATIONS OPENING SOON
The graduates of today are our leaders of tomorrow. Our future success depends on how well you do. That’s why we want to look after you.
Our 12-month New Zealand graduate programme is a structured way to get the support and mentorship you need as you gain your professional qualifications. You’ll experience all that Fulton Hogan has to offer with the option to work across our surfacing and manufacturing business, civil construction business, or within the corporate finance teams.
Learning and living the Fulton Hogan values of respect, energy and effort, attitude and leadership is all we ask. It’s also another great way to set you up for a successful career. If you’re an engineering or finance graduate looking to launch your career with one of New Zealand’s longest running family businesses, we’d love to receive your application.
Types of Programmes
- Learn the science of producing asphalt and other raw materials at one of our facilities, along with the technical know-how to tender for and estimate jobs.
- Gain valuable experience working on infrastructure projects and building project management skills, all with a focus on safety, quality, and sustainability.
- Work and travel across New Zealand, on various civil construction and infrastructure projects for communities across the region.
- Gain exposure on-site on real projects, learning everything from commercial accounting through to corporate and management accounting
- Be supported through your Chartered Accountants of Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ) program
- Individual professional training plans supported by a professional mentor.