NZ GRADUATE PROGRAMME 2020 - APPLICATIONS OPEN 3rd MARCH 2019
If you’ve arrived here, chances are you’re looking to kick-start your career. Well, you may be in luck. We’re looking for the best new grads to join our team, or as we like to say, our family. We’re all about the care factor at Fulton Hogan. We always do what’s best for our family and our environment. Read on below, and if you think that’s you, click here to apply for a place in our graduate leadership programme. You’ll get hands-on work experience across all aspects of our business to discover what role suits you best. We’ll help you tailor your career your way, so you can make a positive difference. How good is that?
Types of Programmes
- Learn the science of producing asphalt and other raw materials at one of our facilities, along with the technical know-how to tender for and estimate jobs.
- Gain valuable experience working on infrastructure projects and building project management skills, all with a focus on safety, quality, and sustainability.
- Work and travel across New Zealand, on various civil construction and infrastructure projects for communities across the region.
- Gain exposure on-site on real projects, learning everything from commercial accounting through to corporate and management accounting
- Be supported through your Chartered Accountants of Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ) program
- Individual professional training plans supported by a professional mentor.