APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED.
If you’ve arrived here, chances are you’re looking to kick-start your career. Well, you may be in luck. We’re looking for the best new grads to join our team, or as we like to say, our family. We’re all about the care factor at Fulton Hogan. We always do what’s best for our family and our environment. Read on below, and if you think that’s you, click here to apply for a place in our graduate leadership programme. You’ll get hands-on work experience across all aspects of our business to discover what role suits you best. We’ll help you tailor your career your way, so you can make a positive difference. How good is that?
Types of Programmes
- Learn the science of producing asphalt and other raw materials at one of our facilities, along with the technical know-how to tender for and estimate jobs.
- Gain valuable experience working on infrastructure projects and building project management skills, all with a focus on safety, quality, and sustainability.
- Work and travel across New Zealand, on various civil construction and infrastructure projects for communities across the region.
- Gain exposure on-site on real projects, learning everything from commercial accounting through to corporate and management accounting
- Be supported through your Chartered Accountants of Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ) program
- Individual professional training plans supported by a professional mentor.
When does the programme begin?
The programme commences in February 2020 however they are opportunities for successful graduates to commence work earlier as required.
When do the applications open and close?
We have two streams of applications for our 2020 graduate program. The first opens on the 3rd March and closes on the 7th April. The second opens on the 21st of July and closes on the 18th of August.
Are there age restrictions?
If you’re a graduate, you’re welcome to apply, whatever your age. Please note, however, that our programme is designed for graduates with little or no work experience.
If I have any further questions, who can I speak to?
You can ask us any questions your like through our dedicated chat dialog box on our website.
What Level of Qualification do I need?
Fulton Hogan is seeking Civil Engineering graduates with a diploma, Bachelor’s degree or higher to partake in the program. Finance students will be required to have a Bachelor’s degree or higher.
Do I need to be a New Zealand resident to apply for the Graduate programme?
To be eligible for our programmes, you must be a New Zealand or Australian Citizen or a Permanent Resident at the time of application.
Will late applications be accepted?
Applications cannot be accepted after the closing date listed for your preferred programmes so it is best to get your application in early!
How long is the Graduate Programme?
The Fulton Hogan Graduate Programme runs up to 24 months.
Can I apply again now if I was unsuccessful last year?
Yes. Our graduate programme is open to students who have completed their studies up to three years ago.